Thursday, January 5th 2017 - 8:00 pm
New at Cat’s Corner!
Want to dance to fast music? Have you danced some Charleston in your classes already and would like to learn more? Do you want to work hard and level-up in a friendly atmosphere? The new Charleston Troupe is looking for you!
Come out and audition for the Cat’s Corner partnered charleston troupe, on Thursday January 5th, 8-10 PM.
– For intermediate swing dancers (Swing 4+)
– You already know the Charleston basics
Goals of the troupe:
• work on Charleston dancing technique and vocabulary
• learn about the history of Charleston
• learn and practice a group choreography
• perform and/or compete
The troupe fee is $60/month.
Practices will be on Thursday evenings 8-10pm, from January to June, run by Ge and Alex!
There’s a possibility to compete at CSC.